There is this guy at my church (GCC-Elkhart) named Todd... he is so inspiring to me! He's the most upbeat, encouraging person I have ever met. He's not superficial or putting on a good show. He's for REAL! God's love for others just flows through this guy. My husband asked him one time how he became the way he is... he said that it's a choice he makes every single day. He wasn't always this way and he still has situations that stink, just like the rest of us. But he chooses to not live on emotions or circumstances, but live in the love or our Creator, Father, God.

So, it is my goal to choose to change my thinking and my tendency to live on emotions. I'm choosing to focus on "living each day" instead of "surviving each day". Pray for me! I'm gonna need it!


I love this post! And I think the picture of you and Reese fits the topic perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the props Shelly, but all the glory goes to God. You have such a beautiful family. I am truly blessed to be able to call you all friend. You will be in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteTodd
great post, I agree, no more surviving the day, lets live it to the fullest!
ReplyDelete