I'm just going to warn you right off the bat... I'm not a great writer. I'm not aspiring to be a great writer. I just want to be able to share a little bit of my life with people who might be interested.
So here is my first post. I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time. I had "blog envy" because I have been tracking some really great blogs. So because of the inspiration from many who have jumped in before me... here I am. It is my goal to keep up with this much better than I have been doing with my scrapbooking. I am so ridiculously behind, it's embarrassing. I believe that Reese is only celebrating her 4th birthday in her album and Riley is, oh about 2 days old... so I am not feeling very confident about ever catching up.
This is a lame post, I know, but I'm hoping to soon get the hang of this and will add some photos of my super family.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm your first follower :) Yippee! Glad you joined the blogging world and your blog looks great!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogosphere! I'll stop by your often!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read more! I love your family picture at the top.
ReplyDeleteHey smarty pants! How did you figure out how to move your title before me?! I'm so excited to follow you on your blog...so lets get posting:)
ReplyDeleteGlad we're both blogging! Now maybe we can at least keep up on each other, even if we don't see each other much! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing better than me at scrapbooking. I don't even have our wedding done! All I have done is Nicole's birth through Drew being born. That's it! Only 19 months of the past 14 years is scrapbooked. Ugh! Some day, we'll catch up. Some day.
ReplyDeleteWaiting patiently for your next post :) Can't wait till we get together next weekend!...hopefully it still works and Kipp won't be called in to work! Glad to hear you had a night out with him tonight..hope you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you started to blog! You'll love it!
ReplyDelete